Even though it is almost the end of January 2022, I still gathered a list of things and predictions I think will happen this year just for the fun of it. Let's see and in one year from now, I'll check how far I was.
- S&P500 will still be above 15%
- Bitcoin will be in the range of 50.000-100.000
- React will still be the most popular js way of doing frontend things but the practice of html over the wire will gain popularity as well
- We won't see a crypto doing x1000 this year
- Remote working won't be as popular as it is now. Most people will return at their office
- Software engineering jobs will be stabilized and the madness of finding someone will be decreased. Salaries will stay the same
- Dollar will worth much more compared to euro
- We will have less investments and less unicorn startups from Europe this year compared to 2021
- COVID-19 will be a thing of the past. We may have some new mutations but it won't affect the economies
- This blog will be at the latest ruby on rails version!
- I'll be able to solve rubik cube 3x3x3
- I'll have one more side-project which will bring some income
- I'll have finished reading 20 books
As always, feel free to send me your thoughts and your predictions.